Everything Apple

Monday 6 January 2014

Astro is a Facebook Messenger client for your Mac

Astro for FB MessengerI have to admit it. I don’t often connect my third-party OS X chat clients with Facebook. I tend to get really distracted when someone starts messaging me through Facebook, more so than my other chat channels. So, I haven’t tested a lot of Facebook messenger apps.


Astro for Facebook Messenger is an app for your Mac that lets you chat with friends, even when you are offline. It includes native stickers, picture uploads, and even seamless group chat functions. Your productivity levels are about to plummet…(...)

Read the rest of Astro is a Facebook Messenger client for your Mac




"Astro is a Facebook Messenger client for your Mac" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment