Everything Apple

Friday 14 February 2014

Kahuna review: play your way to paradise islands

Kahuna 3This whole “board games ported to iOS” thing is a huge money saver for me. My favorite types of games average $40 and can cost upwards of $80, not taking into account expansions. So, whenever there is version ported to the iPad, I jump at the chance to play it. If it’s one I’ve never heard of, it gives me the opportunity to see if I like the mechanics before dropping a few “twomps” on the physical version (which I usually do).


Kahuna is a port of the land grab strategy game of the same name by Rio Grande Games. This is one of those titles I’ve seen at my local board game store, but had not invested in yet because I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. Guess I’ll be heading to the game shop this week…(...)

Read the rest of Kahuna review: play your way to paradise islands




"Kahuna review: play your way to paradise islands" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment