Everything Apple

Thursday 6 February 2014

Track your progress as you learn something new with Better Every Time app

Better Every Time 3I am big on crafting and do-it-yourself projects. If there is one think I’ve learned from my many attempts to create handmade stuff, it is that practice is the key to getting better. I fail nearly every time I try something new. However, by the third or fourth attempt, I’ve improved greatly.


Better Every Time is a journaling app that makes it easy for you to track your progress when attempting to get better at something. As you work at it, record what happens so that you will know what not to do the next time around…(...)

Read the rest of Track your progress as you learn something new with Better Every Time app




"Track your progress as you learn something new with Better Every Time app" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment