Everything Apple

Thursday 7 August 2014

How to set a timer to automatically stop playing music or videos on your iPhone

Timer stop playing thumb


Sometimes I like to play calming music or white noise to help me fall asleep. I just select a playlist and play it directly on my iPhone, which is resting next to me on the night stand. The thing is though, I don’t want to play music for an extended period of time. I usually need no more than 20-30 minutes to fall asleep.


There is a subtle feature in the Clock app that lets you set a timer that will stop playing any media currently playing on your device, whether it is music or video. In this post, we will show you how to set a sleep timer to automatically stop playing music or videos on your iPhone or iPad after a specific time.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to set a timer to automatically stop playing music or videos on your iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment