Everything Apple

Thursday 7 August 2014

How to track a lost or stolen iPhone or iPad with Find My iPhone

Find My iPhone situation


In a previous post, we had a look at the first step in securing your iPhone or iPad by enabling Find My iPhone, a feature that lets you track, lock, and even remotely wipe the device in case it has been lost or stolen. Now that we have the feature turned on, we’re going to show you how to track an iPhone/iPad that has been lost/stolen using Find My iPhone.


Tracking an iOS device with Find My iPhone requires that you either have the Find My iPhone app installed on another device (it could be your iPad or someone else’s iPhone) or that you use Find My iPhone directly from iCloud.com. Both methods work equally well, and the steps to track a device are pretty much identical regardless of what you use.


In this post, we will be using the Find my iPhone app to track a lost or stolen device.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to track a lost or stolen iPhone or iPad with Find My iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment