Everything Apple

Saturday 6 September 2014

Skew: a new photo app that lets you fix crooked lines and poorly aimed shots

Skew 1


I will be the first to admit that I am terrible at noticing lines and angles when I snap pictures. I even use the stock Camera app’s grid feature, but I don’t think about the Golden Ratio when trying to get a picture of my cat doing something funny.


Skew is a photo editing app that lets you fix those minor mistakes after the fact. Not only can you straighten angled lines by rotating the image, but you can also “skew” the photo so that objects in the picture are straight.... Read the rest of this post here




"Skew: a new photo app that lets you fix crooked lines and poorly aimed shots" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment