Everything Apple

Monday 2 March 2015

8 must-have jailbreak tweaks that solve real problems on iOS

8 best jailbreak tweaks


It’s been a while since I’ve told you about the must-have jailbreak tweaks for iOS. In this post, I’m going to highlight the staple tweaks that I use. But this isn’t just some randomly generated and arbitrary list of tweaks put together for the sheer sake of doing so. No, this is a list of eight tweaks that makes the iPhone a better device overall.


Some people are claiming that jailbreaking is dead or that it’s a mere shell of its once glorious self. I say baloney. Until iOS can solve the problems that these eight jailbreak tweaks solve natively, then jailbreaking will always be alive and kicking in my eyes.... Read the rest of this post here




"8 must-have jailbreak tweaks that solve real problems on iOS" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment