Everything Apple

Saturday 9 November 2013

A quick look at the Moshi dual car charger and premium Lightning cables

Moshi Lightning splash


I assume there was an eyebrow raise at “premium Lightning cables.” Be ensured, the title is not intended to be click bait, rather a description of the actual product. After Apple switched from 30 pin, my arsenal of available cords depleted. Like many of our readers, I amassed a large number of 30 pin cables across the years.


Suddenly, I needed to reinvest in more cables. I grew accustomed to having a cable pretty much anywhere I sat for more than an hour. The folks at Moshi sent me a review unit of their Lightning cable, which is the same price as a standard Apple OEM cable, but offer a lot more in the way of rugged design and classy fixtures…(...)

Read the rest of A quick look at the Moshi dual car charger and premium Lightning cables




"A quick look at the Moshi dual car charger and premium Lightning cables" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment