Everything Apple

Saturday 30 November 2013

We Play: Super Hexagon

Super Hexagon


The iPhone and iPad are serious gaming devices. If you ask me, games are one of the best perks about owning an iOS device. The problem is that, just like with virtually every other genre of app on the App Store, there’s an abundance of games available and many of them can be quite terrible.


With that in mind, I’ve decided to start a new series showcasing some of of the games available on iOS. Unlike a normal post, I’ll actually add video along with commentary of myself playing the game. By doing this, you’ll be able to better gauge whether or not the game is right for you.


I’ll be doing this a lot with new releases, but I’ll also dig back in my stash of previous gems that everyone should know about. The first game in this series is a game that’s been available for quite some time now — the legendary Terry Cavanagh’s Super Hexagon. This is far and away one of my favorite games for iOS, because it has the perfect mix of drama and replay-ability. Watch me play Super Hexagon after the break.(...)

Read the rest of We Play: Super Hexagon




"We Play: Super Hexagon" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment