Everything Apple

Monday 30 December 2013

Getting stuck with Evasi0n 7 at Configuring System 2/2? Try this

Configuring System 2 2


I’m a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I never got around to posting a Windows jailbreak video tutorial for Evasi0n 7. Usually, I’m on such a tutorial like white on rice, and I take pride in helping our faithful readers through the entire jailbreak process, regardless of their platform of choice. This time, however, things were a bit different.


Although we were able to post our Mac video tutorial in a short turnaround time, the Windows video tutorial was nowhere to be found. Why? Well, to be frank, it’s because I couldn’t get it working.


I could start the jailbreak perfectly fine, and I never ran into any error messages, but I just could not for the life of me get past the Configuring System 2/2 step during Evasi0n’s jailbreak process. It’s like everything would just come to a screeching halt as soon as it got to this step.


As you’ve probably figured out by now, I was finally able to work past this issue. The headline kind of gives it away, but the solution isn’t something I can take credit for at all. The solution is actually thanks, at least in part, to someone very close to Saurik. Check inside for my explanation and video walkthrough showcasing how to jailbreak iOS 7 on Windows.(...)

Read the rest of Getting stuck with Evasi0n 7 at Configuring System 2/2? Try this




"Getting stuck with Evasi0n 7 at Configuring System 2/2? Try this" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment