Everything Apple

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Having issues with Cydia Substrate? Try this

Cydia Substrate Barrel


I woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise: Mobile Substrate had been updated to support iOS 7 on ARM64 CPUs, making it compatible with all of the latest Apple devices like the iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina Display. As you can imagine, I rushed to the office without even brushing my teeth (I know, gross) and installed the new Cydia Substrate package that appeared on Cydia.


Unfortunately for me, none of the tweaks and apps that I had installed began to work after Cydia Substrate was updated. I think it may, and I’m just grasping at straws here, have to do with the fact that I was impatient, and already had a bunch of stuff installed that didn’t work in the first place. To fix this issue, I took a fairly logical approach; I completely uninstalled Substrate and reinstalled it from scratch. Have a look inside for more details.(...)

Read the rest of Having issues with Cydia Substrate? Try this




"Having issues with Cydia Substrate? Try this" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment