Everything Apple

Friday 31 January 2014

Wallgram lets you create parallax wallpapers from Instagram pictures

Wallgram 4Ever since Apple updated its mobile operating system to iOS 7, I’ve both loved and hated the parallax effect. I love having moving backgrounds via the dynamic wallpaper. I love having images that appear to move with me. However, I hate that the technology has broken my ability to use my own photos without needing some third party app.


Wallgram is one of those third party apps that make it possible for you to use your own pictures as wallpaper while maintaining the cool parallax feature. Plus, you can use images from Instagram…(...)

Read the rest of Wallgram lets you create parallax wallpapers from Instagram pictures




"Wallgram lets you create parallax wallpapers from Instagram pictures" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment