Everything Apple

Saturday 15 February 2014

Radiohead launches PolyFauna, an experimental visual music app

PolyFauna 2It was 1993, I had recently graduated from high school (I know, I’m outing my age right now), and “Creep” was the feel-sad hit of the summer. I may never have become an ultimate fan of the band, but Radiohead was fairly innovative and ahead of its time. They’ve always held a spot in my heart for that.


PolyFauna is an app that the band recently launched in collaboration with art design studio Universal Everything. This app was brought about as an inspiration to Radiohead’s 2011 release “Bloom” from “The King of Limbs” album…(...)

Read the rest of Radiohead launches PolyFauna, an experimental visual music app




"Radiohead launches PolyFauna, an experimental visual music app" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment