Everything Apple

Friday 28 February 2014

TouchBar: disable status bar items with a touch

TouchBar 01


When I first took TouchBar for a spin, I have to admit I was a bit confused. I understood the fact that the tweak allowed you to invoke a quick toggles bar near the status bar; that much was clear. What I didn’t understand was a setting found in the preferences for the tweak that allows you to “enable items.”


Well, apparently, this enable items toggle lets you touch the actual icons present in the primary status bar. For example, if you touch the little signal bars in the upper left-hand corner of your iPhone’s screen, you can engage AirPlane mode. If you touch the Airplane icon, you can turn off Airplane mode. This works for most of the items that you’ll find in the status bar.


This is one of the few tweaks that I’ve run across that lets you interact with actual items in the status bar. Remember, these items are insanely small, so it’s a little odd and a bit intriguing all at once. Have a look at our video walkthrough after the jump to see what I mean.(...)

Read the rest of TouchBar: disable status bar items with a touch




"TouchBar: disable status bar items with a touch" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment