Everything Apple

Friday 7 March 2014

iBetterCharge reminds you to charge your iPhone before it is too late

iBetterCharge 1I constantly forget to charge my iPhone before leaving somewhere that I’ll need it for. I’ll drive to San Francisco for the day and run out of battery power before I leave to go back home and be left stranded with no Google Maps. I end up having to weave my way through the labyrinth that is downtown San Francisco. What I need is something to remind me to charge it up ahead of time and not when my iPhone is down to 20 percent.


iBetterCharge is a software download from Softorino that sends a signal to your Mac or PC when battery power on your iPhone gets low. The notification will remind you to charge up before it is too late…(...)

Read the rest of iBetterCharge reminds you to charge your iPhone before it is too late




"iBetterCharge reminds you to charge your iPhone before it is too late" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment