Everything Apple

Monday 31 March 2014

TriBlaster review: step back in time with this retro arcade game

TriBlaster 1


I can almost still smell the scent of stale popcorn and feel the sticky joystick in my hand when I play certain retro style games. At the risk of outing my age, when I was a kid, there was no such thing as home consoles. If you wanted to play a video game, you had to go to an arcade.


TriBlaster is an updated version of one of the best vector graphic 3D games of the 1980s, Tempest. Instead of a boring old fixed view, this game offers a multitude of angles to confuse and amuse you…(...)

Read the rest of TriBlaster review: step back in time with this retro arcade game




"TriBlaster review: step back in time with this retro arcade game" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment