Everything Apple

Thursday 29 May 2014

Complete Me Not: remove the ‘Complete My Album’ button from the stock Music app

Complete Me Not Cydia


The Complete My Album button in the stock Music app is found for incomplete albums that you purchased via iTunes. For example, if you download one or two popular songs from an artist, Apple will try to up-sell you (for lack of a better word) the rest of the album using a convenient button.


I wrote all about the Complete My Album feature in our ultimate Music App guide, so I recommend you check that out to learn more. But if you already know how Complete My Album works, then you know why Complete Me Not would be a handy tweak to have at your disposal. Take a look at our video walkthrough after the break for all of the details.... Read the rest of this post here




"Complete Me Not: remove the ‘Complete My Album’ button from the stock Music app" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment