Everything Apple

Monday 28 July 2014

Hellraid: The Escape review – a room escape game with a fantasy fiction edge

Hellraid the Escape 2


When it comes to puzzle games, I think of titles like The Room. When I think of room escape games, I think of titles like Stormglass Protocol. When I think of fantasy fiction, I think of games like Warhammer Quest. What I don’t do is think of them as all in the same category.


Hellraid: The Escape is a mix between puzzle games, room escape, and fantasy adventure. Players must figure out how to destroy enemies by using smarts instead of swords. We’ve got a game review of Hellraid: The Escape for you below…... Read the rest of this post here




"Hellraid: The Escape review – a room escape game with a fantasy fiction edge" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment