Everything Apple

Saturday 30 August 2014

Share one Bluetooth keyboard between multiple devices with the Multi-Sync Keyboard

Kanex Keyboard multi-devices


Have you ever used a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPad? Sure, you have! All serious iPad users have, at one time, tried to use a Bluetooth keyboard with their favorite tablet. I tried to use an external keyboard on several occasions with my iPad, not just for reviews either.


The same can be said for iPhone. In fact, at one time I was searching mini Bluetooth keyboards to keep on my desk, just to make iMessaging easier. That was before my OS X days. During the course of any day, I almost always keep my iPhone and iPad in a dock or stand next to my computer. Being a user of multi-devices, there are certain tasks I like to accomplish on each device.


Complicating my movement from device to device in a serious work environment is input. Typing on an iPhone or iPad’s virtual keyboard is not the best experience, and that is coming from a fanboy. What would be perfect, is a wireless keyboard that operates either devices without the hassle of re-pairing each time. What would be perfect is the Kanex Multi-Sync Keyboard.... Read the rest of this post here




"Share one Bluetooth keyboard between multiple devices with the Multi-Sync Keyboard" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


1 comments :