Everything Apple

Sunday 21 September 2014

The best podcast apps for iPhone

Let's Talk iOS on Podcasts app


I took a road trip last weekend and wanted to be able to access plenty of podcasts to keep me occupied during my long drive time. I thought about how there are a number of great third-party podcast apps out there. So many, it is hard to choose which one is my favorite.


Basically, the differences between most podcast apps are the user interface and features. It all depends on your personal taste. Check out our list of the best podcast apps for iPhone and see which one you think is tops.... Read the rest of this post here




"The best podcast apps for iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment