Everything Apple

Friday 19 September 2014

What you can do with your iPhone’s plastic screen protector

iPhone 6 plastic Free screen protector


So you just got your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. Or, perhaps you’re waiting for it to arrive via the mail. Whatever the case may be, you just got (or are getting) a new device, and you’re thrilled.


Now, the question that all of us have to ponder at some time during the day: What do I do with the plastic screen protector that wraps around my iPhone?


If you’re like most people, the answer to this question is simple: Remove it as fast as humanely possible, and let your hands enjoy the build quality and curves of Jony Ive’s latest creation.


But for me, and no doubt, others, the answer to that question is a tad more complex. Sometimes I find myself removing the plastic, yet at other times, I like to keep it on my device. I put together a little video that shows some of the ways that you can use the plastic protector to your advantage. It is free, after all…... Read the rest of this post here




"What you can do with your iPhone’s plastic screen protector" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment