Everything Apple

Tuesday 28 October 2014

How to stop OS X Yosemite from asking for a password after waking your Mac

Mac OS X Tips


I just got my all new iMac with Retina 5K display last week and I’m still going through all the settings to have it behave the way I want. One thing I noticed is that every time it goes to sleep or the screen saver kicks in, my Mac will require me to enter my user password when I wake it up.


What is a great security feature if you work in an office is somewhat of an annoyance to me, simply because I work from home and no one except my wife ever gets to touch my computer, making this password an extra step that I don’t need.


In this post, I’ll show you how to stop OS X Yosemite from requiring a password after waking up your Mac.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to stop OS X Yosemite from asking for a password after waking your Mac" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment