Everything Apple

Tuesday 4 November 2014

How to stop iPhoto from launching every time you plug your iPhone in

iPhoto Preferences


If there is one thing that I very much dislike in my workflows, it’s processes that automatically start without my consent or prior agreement. The latest culprit to date is iPhoto, which automatically launches every single time I plug my iPhone in my computer. I’m not sure if this is iPhoto default’s behavior, or if I accidentally triggered this annoying feature, but fortunately there is a quick and easy way to stop this from happening again.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to stop iPhoto from launching every time you plug your iPhone in" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment