Everything Apple

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Woah Dave! will scratch that old-school arcade game itch

Woah Dave 1


Retro games are a big deal in the App Store. I personally love those fantastic 8-bit games from my childhood. I know that technology has made it possible for our video games to look like movies now, but I have a spot in my heart for those pixelated power ups that I grew up on.


Woah Dave! is a retro style game that pays homage to the classics. Not only does it look like it came out in 1982, but the choppy, blips and bleeps of the soundtrack really take you back a few decades.... Read the rest of this post here




"Woah Dave! will scratch that old-school arcade game itch" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment