Everything Apple

Sunday 21 December 2014

30 new and updated jailbreak tweaks to check out before the holidays

Cydia restart springboard


Ho ho ho! We’re just days away from Christmas now, and it looks like Santa Claus already stopped by and dropped a bunch of gifts in the form of tweaks. Alright, I’ll admit this is a terrible intro but I needed to tie it in with Christmas somehow.


This past week was again quite a fruitful one in terms of jailbreak tweak releases as we count no less than 28 new tweaks. That’s at least what I have found out, but as I said before, this list is by no means a comprehensive one, as I’m sure a few tweaks here and there might have gone unnoticed. If that’s the case, make sure to share what tweak I forgot in the comment section.... Read the rest of this post here




"30 new and updated jailbreak tweaks to check out before the holidays" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment