Everything Apple

Saturday 20 December 2014

iDB holiday gift guide: Sébastien’s picks

Holiday Gift Guide


My least favorite thing about Christmas is finding gifts for others. I’m usually completely uncreative when it comes to gift ideas, which is why those gift guides are helpful to me. During the last few days, my colleagues at iDB have shared their gift ideas, and today is my turn. Of course, this is really tech oriented, because you know, we’re tech heads. There is something for every budget, from big spenders to affordable stocking stuffers, I hope you’ll find something to your liking here.... Read the rest of this post here




"iDB holiday gift guide: Sébastien’s picks" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment