Everything Apple

Tuesday 23 December 2014

The Hit List will help you organize your life in time for the New Year

The Hit List 1


Around this time of year, I start thinking about New Year’s resolutions. I’ll admit that I only keep about half of my resolutions, but half is better than none, right? One goal that is always on my list is to get more organized. It is also one that I fail to meet nearly every year.


The Hit List is a complex organizer for the iPhone that lets you make multiple lists, make project cards with due dates, and organize tasks by categories. Plus, sync with The Hit List for Mac to always be on top of your daily, weekly, and long-term projects.... Read the rest of this post here




"The Hit List will help you organize your life in time for the New Year" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment