Everything Apple

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Conformity app is like having a math tutor in your pocket

Conformity 3


It has been years since I had to access the part of my brain that learned algebra and geometry. I never did have to take trig (being a journalism major has its perks). If someone were to ask me today what the Pythagorean Theorem is, I might be able to remember that it has something to do with adding square roots.


Conformity is a calculator that specializes in formulas for general math, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. No more memorizing the Quadratic Equation or trying to remember how to find the volume of a cube.... Read the rest of this post here




"Conformity app is like having a math tutor in your pocket" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment