Everything Apple

Thursday 19 March 2015

Dice Town comes to iOS: get ready to gamble

Dice Town Mobile 1


If you follow my reviews, you know how much I love board games that are ported to iOS. I am especially excited about the ones I’ve never had the chance to play in real life. I can find out whether I want to invest in the board game by playing a few rounds of the digital version.


Dice Town Mobile is an iOS port of the land grab game of luck and fortune. Just like in trading stocks, the more you risk, the bigger the win. But, the higher the stakes, the more chance you have of losing it all.... Read the rest of this post here




"Dice Town comes to iOS: get ready to gamble" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment