Everything Apple

Sunday 26 April 2015

24 hours with the Apple Watch

Apple Watch face

I told you last week that I had an Apple Watch on order and that to get to that point I had gone through a few different emotions before eventually landing on one that had me rather excited about Apple’s first wearable and the future that it could have. As I write this I have had my Apple Watch on my wrist for a little over a full day, and I thought someone somewhere might be interested in how I feel about the purchase. I also wanted to share one or two things I have noticed after spending my first day with the Apple Watch, too.... Read the rest of this post here


"24 hours with the Apple Watch" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment