Everything Apple

Friday 25 April 2014

Yomi is a battle card game that delivers on the action

Yomi 3


On my many regular trips to my local board game store, I’ve seen this battle card game called “Yomi.” It looks really fun, but it costs $100 new. Ouch! It is one of those games I’d like to try before I buy. Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone who owns a copy, so I didn’t know if I’d like it, until now.


Sirlin Games recently developed an iPad version of Yomi that is an online, cross-platform adaptation of the card game I’ve longed for, but never invested in. After a few days of testing, it looks like my board game budget will be depleted, once again…... Read the rest of this post here




"Yomi is a battle card game that delivers on the action" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment